Monday, February 6, 2012

What is on your heart?

Hello my single mom friends, and Hi to any single dads that read this too :)

I have such a desire in my heart to hear your hearts. I believe God wants you to know you are loved, and cared about, and how you feel and what you go through matters!
Being a single mom , or dad is not by any means an impossible task, for did you know the scripture promises
nothing is impossible for GOD!( Luke 1:37) So you can be a single parent and still have joy, zeal, peace and a abundant life through Jesus Christ!
 So,  I am on a mission... My mission is to accumilate as much information I can to help you.
So please share your heart, let me know what your challenges are , and where you need help.
Whether its making finances stretch, medical, spiritual, beauty, fashion, schools, colleges, dating, social, finding the right church in your area,whatever the needs or concerns you have  I want to hear them, and if at all possible I desire to help, or direct you to links to help.

I also want to encourage you to fight the good fight...(1 Timothy 6:12) You are doing a great job!  You are surely not alone, Jesus is always just a breath away. So place your Trust in Jesus he will never fail you.
" The Lord will guide you always, he will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well~watered garden , like a spring whose waters never fail." Isaiah 58:11

Wow! What a promise from Gods word... he will guide you, and satisfy your needs when things seem to much to bare... and will give you strength :))).... what a glorious promise!
Stand solid on Gods word today , let in soak in your spirit and strentgthen your heart.

And Remember Jeremiah 29:11
            God always has a plan for your life...THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE!!!!!!!!

Love you singleparents ... and God does too, or should I say GOD DOES EVEN MORE ;)

P.S. Please give me feedback .. really want to hear your hearts. your struggles may help someone else along the way ..

Blessings my friends
Loving Jesus and Loving you~
Robin

4 comments:

  1. Mostly I struggle with insecurity. What if one day he wakes up and notices I'm not enough and we don't have much. I feel that's silly and have been reading slot more of the word so slowly I'm fighting this by getting the truth but still I hear the small whisper s of my vice. Another big one is being away from him so much. It freezes me sometimes. I think if I fail as a mom it's my fault bc I am not there to raise him, put him to bed and when I am I'm so tired I would sometimes rather let him watch that video than deal with anything. And then he's asleep and I'm so guilty. I'm wrong have to fix that I didn't capitalize on the precious time I had with that little boy who wants a daddy so bad he cries to me inprivate. I know how blessed I am to have him but what about him, I feel such a weight of failure from the start, before he was born I hurt him. So wow I can't see the screen hardly. That's what holds me back, won't let me work when I need to bc we can make it wo toys can't live with losing Nates heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl,
    Thank you for sharing your heart. I know that was not easy, but from the bottom of my heart I say Thank you!
    Reading your comment reminded me of reading my journal back with I was a single mom with four. Oh I remember feeling like I was not enough for them ,or letting them down.I so want to encourage you!! You are doing an awesome job!! Nate has a smile from the heart, he knows he has a mommy who loves him to the moon and back :)
    Just take it one day at a time :) God is always there, on your side fighting for you. Isaiah 54:5-17 ...
    Easier said than done I know : ) , but if God brought me through he will do the same for you.:)
    Dont sweat the small stuff, keep your chin up God has great plans for you and sweet nates life! Jeremiah 29:11

    ReplyDelete